A full-fledged autoclicker with two modes of autoclicking, at your dynamic cursor location or at a prespecified location. The maximum amounts of clicked can also be set (or left as infinite).
Hotkeys work in the background for convenience.
If you want to automate group of mouse actions, Please try this https://sourceforge.net/projects/orphamielautoclicker/files/AutoClickers.exe/download
Whats new in v188.8.131.52:
1. You can now change your hotkeys!
2. Changed the about page
3. Added a few minor options
1. Your settings are now saved from your last session so you only need to enter them once. (Includes last fixed location)
2. Added double clicking and triple clicking
3. Added Right clicking and middle clicking
- Choose whether to follow your cursor or click at a fixed spot
- Set the amount of times to click (or unlimited)
- Choose between which mouse button to click as
- Pick between single clicking, double clicking or triple clicking
- Change the hotkeys
- Convenient - Hotkeys work while application is in background
- Settings are saved (includes last fixed location)
- Free and Open Source
- Clean User Interface
- Low CPU usage
- No advertisements or malware
- Virus Free (The amount of autoclickers with viruses out there are uncountable)
Add a feature so it holds the click button instead of clicking multiple times.
Will there be any feature upgrades? I had been using Hotkey Master to automatize...
Feature request: automatic termination when the mouse has been moved significantly.
Oh, shit! I suppose I came just almost one year too late to suggest you a very useful...